Friday, April 9, 2010

Always the Bridesmaid....NOW the Bride!

Two years ago this May, I photographed the lovely wedding of Vicki and her fiance, Mike. At the time Vicki's sister, Liz, was part of their wedding party. Tomorrow, Liz herself is the bride and I will once again be on hand to capture the events of the day. This is my first time doing a sibling's wedding and I am honored to have been asked back!

Liz and her finance, Dave, will be getting hitched at Trinity College in Hartford. I've never been there, but I hear that it is beautiful - from the looks of the photos online (thank you, Google Images) we will surely get some great shots.

Now, in honor of Liz's big day, let's take a look back to her sis' wedding:

The glowing Vicki:





There's Liz - hope she was taking notes:











1 comment: